SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 100% of the Fortune 100, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. In any given month, we collect more than 25 million survey responses from people in over 190 countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
About SurveyMonkey Audience
SurveyMonkey Audience is a business that was launched in 2011 to provide an on-demand group of millions of respondents that SurveyMonkey customers can access.
Our largest clients are handled by our sales team, which is growing rapidly and helping customers make better decisions every day by using SurveyMonkey’s suite of products. SurveyMonkey Audience offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to sell marketing solutions and build your sales career.
In this role you will develop your sales skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads, and educating customers on our products. You will follow-up and develop potential customers to the point of hand off to our dedicated sales team or to our self-service Audience tool. You also will be responsible for improving customer conversion, retention, and satisfaction.
- Respond to inbound leads and qualify them based on specific lead qualification criteria
- Educate customers on SurveyMonkey Audience products and hand-off them to the appropriate sales product
- Prospect to existing SurveyMonkey customers based on qualification criteria
- Manage and prioritize initial business relationships using CRM tools daily
- Optimize customer conversion and retention
- Provide weekly activity reports on lead conversion
- Achieve or exceed weekly and monthly goals for converting qualified leads
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills and independent judgment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in customer service a plus
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.