Lead Risk/Info Security Analyst-13004265
Position’s primary focus is on the processes within the third-party security management program that are designed to identify and remediate risks associated with third party vendor engagements. It includes providing IT risk and information security guidance, consultation and strategic recommendations to internal business partners and third parties to protect Amex corporate intellectual capital and other sensitive data.
- Responsible for providing consultation to individuals and teams
- Responsible for providing education and awareness to internal business units, team members and leaders as required
- Works individually as well as part of a team on both structured and unstructured assignments
- Defines and develops appropriate risk measures for ongoing reporting of program effectiveness
- Conducts studies within and outside the organization to ensure compliance with standards and policies in the industry
- Manages a portfolio of third party vendors with one or several business point of contacts to ensure integration of third party requirements and to track and review third party deliverables
- Makes recommendations and assists in the implementation of changes to strengthen processes, procedures and compliance resulting in enhanced information security or reduced IT risk
- Takes personal accountability to support the strategic direction of the program and organization, by identifying opportunities to improve the TSM program
- Experience with program management, process creation and implementation
- Exposure with IT risk issues and ability to understand information security controls and processes
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Professional certifications preferred (e.g. CISA, CISSP,CISM, CPCB, CRISC etc.)
- Knowledge of frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g. PCI, ISO, COBIT, COSC, CMMI).
- Possesses prior IT and business work experience with exposure to various technical environments and business processes
- Experience working with auditors and regulators
- Superior skill in organizing, managing and interpreting data
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Job: Amex Technologies
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
American Express - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...