Develop RTI's security strategy with a focus on high-performance security solutions.
Lead a small team to design, develop, test, and integrate the security solution into RTI's core data distribution middleware. This will include hands-on development as well as guiding other team members.
Interface with research project sponsors, customers, and security solution partners.
Contribute to security research projects to push our technology forward. This includes innovating new ideas, researching related work, developing new concepts, and prototyping ideas
Due to applicable laws, government regulations and contract specifications, we are required to fill this position only with an individual who qualifies as a "U.S. person," although some contract specifications are more restrictive. A "U.S. person" generally means a citizen of the United States, a lawful permanent resident alien of the United States (a "Green Card" holder), or someone admitted to the United States as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with implementing security solutions including authentication, integrity, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. Experience with key management solutions is a plus.
- C/C++, Java, and scripting languages
- Interest in one or more key related area, including: distributed-systems security, publish/subscribe security, safety and security assurance, edge device security, and trustworthiness
- Knowledge of distributed systems, peer-to-peer networks, and/or computer networks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- US person
Please send your resume to DS017jobs@rti.com .
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary,
company performance-based bonus plan, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible
spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment
to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Real-Time Innovations - 23 months ago
Why RTI? The next wave of the Internet will connect machines and devices together into functioning, intelligent systems. The...