One of our clients is in search of a Lead Software Developer to focus on the research, design and development of automated trading algorithms.
Our client is a small but successful US Hedge fund. Specifically, the firm is focused on a mix of highly quantitative (but not automated) through to purely automated trading strategies. Primarily the firm's strategies are based on econometric principles.
- You will play the leading role in the precise production level coding of trading algorithms and strategies. Your role will also include taking the lead in the ongoing development of the trading platform.
- All of your colleagues and members of the firm are highly adept technologists. To date the CEO of the fund, along with other colleagues, has played the central role in the (hands on) development of the trading system.
- As a passionate technologist and due to the growth of the firm he recognises with mixed feelings that it is now time for the fund to hire an exceptional individual to rationalise and drive the technology aspect of the firm to the next level.
- As well as hands on development, you will gradually build a team of likeminded and exceptional technologists from both internal team members and external hires to deliver a best of class IT function that the fund now needs.
- 1 - 5 years of experience in real-time C++ development.
- Passionate technologist.
- Experience from within quantitative trading environment is desirable.
- Talent in C++, multithreading programming, UNIX and Perl is needed.
- PhD in Computer Science from top US universities.
- Show the ability to think outside the box.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference ‘HEKU’. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with Hemanth for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...