Lead Software Developer Web/OO/Mobile w/ TS/SCI Poly required-Hanover, MD
- 4 years of experience in software development with in-depth experience developing numerous web-based applications
- Experience developing and deploying user-facing facing software.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Development experience in server-side technologies such as C/C++ and/or Java
- Strong sense of web design and the fundamentals of user and visual experience
- Experience working on cross-browser platforms.
- Experience or familiarity with mobile development platforms to include working knowledge of iOS and Android development environments
- Hands on experience building and deploying applications as Ozone Widgets
- Familiarity building applications on NoSQL databases such as hBase or Accumulo."
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Basic programming skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...