Lead Software Engineer - Contingent on Award
- Provides software-related advice and consultation to supported INSCOM or Intelligence Community organizations on the use of commercial and unique software programs associated with administrative, technical mission data management, and dissemination of information.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge, clearly exceeding the knowledge conveyed within the normal scope of vocational training, to solve unusually complex problems (i.e., those that typically cannot be solved solely by reference to manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents) in working on intelligence systems unique to US military and DoD operations.
- Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Top Secret (TS) security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Four to six years related experience on DoD intelligence systems including full lifecycle software development to include requirements analysis; software design; and system development, software maintenance in time sensitive, signals analysis, or scientific computing, developing system and subsystem preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and system integration and testing for all software applications.
- Minimum three years’ experience in system-level programming in the UNIX or Windows operating systems and programming experience with software languages, such as C, C++, and other related software applications,.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Yes, 50 % of the Time
05/16/2013, 1:27:17 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 11 months ago
AAI flies high, with or without pilots. AAI makes aerospace and defense systems, including unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems for the US...