We’re looking for an exceptional software engineer to lead our world-class quality engineering team. This role gives you the opportunity to work on cross-functional product teams, ensuring a successful, high quality product release.
We’re seeking an energetic, highly motivated, and detail-oriented engineer, possessing strong software skills to creatively test, push, and expand the limits of our rapidly growing platform. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with past projects using object oriented programming, databases, mobile, and web technologies. dotloop is an amazing opportunity to join the fastest growing tech company in real estate and play a critical role with a product team building disruptive technology.
- Create a vision for achieving world-class quality.
- Design and implement repeatable and predictable methodologies to deliver scalable, maintainable, and defect-free system(s) in an on-time and cost effective manner.
- Lead the development of our internal infrastructure including test frameworks, build and release, configuration management and continuous integration.
- Mentor other engineers on best practices. Interface with cross functional teams throughout the company.
- Report and track test coverage, defects and project issues.
- Analyze risk, testing resources, and test results.
- Reproduce and isolate defects prior to escalating to the development team for resolution.
- Develop automated and manual test frameworks and strategies.
- Direct the testing performed by others involved in the qualification of products and applications.
- Performs functional and front-end application testing.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development with a focus in Software Quality Assurance (SQA) or Software Testing plus experience:
- Mentoring and guiding engineers
- Automated and Manual testing, including black box/white box, bug reporting and tracking, test case writing, and test execution with tools such as testNG, Selenium, Junit etc.
- Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC), such as Agile Methodology (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Front-end test automation (Selenium and associated APIs) of web based applications.
- Source code repositories (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
- OOP and scripting (Ruby, Python, Java, C#, PHP etc.) in a testing environment.
- Performance, Database / back-end, API testing
- Mobile testing (iOS, Android, Mobile Web) a plus
- Adaptable and flexible, handling multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
dotloop is the first online software that allows real estate agents, buyers and sellers to complete the transaction process from offer to close, all in one place. dotloop is a fully-integrated, wholly web-based negotiation platform allowing users to create, adjust, approve, and sign documents and contracts in one seamless, online environment. dotloop has grown 70 percent quarter-over-quarter since 2010 and is used by over 200,000 agents who serve six million buyers and sellers. Backed by Trinity Ventures, the same firm that backed Starbucks, dotloop is poised for rapid growth.
dotloop in the news:
DotLoop Raises $7M From Trinity To Kill Real Estate Paperwork http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/22/dotloop-raises-7m-from-trinity-to-kill-real-estate-paperwork/
Are you in the loop? Why you should be and how to get there: http://realtybiznews.com/are-you-in-the-loop-why-you-should-be-and-how-to-get-there/98714562/
Austin Allison Named Inman Innovator of the year (press release): http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dotloop-ceo-austin-allison-named-inmans-innovator-of-the-year-2012-08-07
Inman Connect Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zkxcXldac&feature=youtu.be
Let's automate transactions now: http://www.inman.com/news/2012/08/8/lets-automate-transaction-now
To apply go to: http://www.jobflo.com/jobs/DotLoop/447220
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard