KLA-Tencor Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC), a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art storage, compound semiconductor, photovoltaic, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for over 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, California, KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The KLA-Tencor Information Technology Division mission is to provide innovative and differentiated solutions to help drive business growth, collaboration and productivity. Our organization consist of Business Engagement Management, Architecture, Governance and Services Support. IT partners with key suppliers and our business partners to maintain and develop new enterprise services on a global level 24/7. The IT team has opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments and projects in the development and operation of computer-based information systems, including analysis, programming and operation support, for computer based systems which touch, directly or indirectly, all parts of KLA-Tencor Enterprise .
- Service Ownership for Storage, Linux and Solaris infrastructure across global landscape.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and domain authority in SAN, NAS, Backup and Archival technologies.
- Manage the outcome per SLA from Managed Service Provider teams responsible for Storage and Unix production support.
- Partner with Architecture team to deliver innovative and cost effective solutions to align with business needs.
- Performs Storage/Unix infrastructure design, performance tuning and optimization as required across the global landscape.
- Participate in IT strategic planning and budget preparation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in EMC and NetApp storage.
- Expert knowledge in RedHat Linux and Solaris operating systems.
- Experience working in highly Virtualized VMware/Citrix environment.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Amazon EC2 and S3.
- Experience working in an SAP/Oracle shop
- Minimum 3 years experience managing outcome from Managed Service Provider
- ITILv3 certification or experience in working with ITILv3 Methodology, PMP certification or project management experience.
- Business acumen
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels using metrics and data.
Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of experience OR
Master’s Degree with 5+ years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 9 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...