Lead Technical Architect - IT Service Management Tools-13003852
The Service Solutions and Tooling (SST) organization, within American Express, provides an exciting range of tools and capabilities in a few primary areas:
* IT Service Management processes, services and tools developed on the ServiceNow and IBM Data Power platforms
* Provisioning, Configuring and managing the full life cycle of Development and Test Environments for Software development in a data center
* Cloud Computing solutions including the foundational capabilities for managing Public Clouds (Microsoft Azure) and Private Clouds (vCloud)
* Testing center of Excellence, Test Service Virtualization and Test Data Management
This Lead Technical Architect (LTA) for the Service Solutions and Tooling (SST) Organization is a specialized role for a highly skilled and qualified individual who is excited about practicing and leading SST in all aspects of IT Service Management (ITSM). SST is part of the Technology Strategy and Transformation (TST) Organization within American Express Technologies (AET). Focus of the role is to architect, develop and implement industry best practices in IT Service Management. Responsibilities include architecting and leading all aspects of hosting solutions and tooling (Private and Public Cloud environments). This specific role calls for expertise in Testing Service Virtualization using specialized toolset such as ITKO Lisa (from Computer Associates) and integration with HP Quality Center and ServiceNow IT Service Management toolsets.
* Architects, develops and implements Service Management solutions by using ITKO Lisa from Computer Associates. Designs Shared Services for the enterprise and is engaged in implementing infrastructures, digital libraries and chargeback models
* Enables the technical delivery of a set of projects. Responsible for the design, build, test and implementation phases, as well as ensuring adherence to technical standards. Ensures the quality of deliverables in terms of supporting requirements analysis and the technical architecture. Works with architecture experts to ensure solutions support the business and IT strategic plan
* Uses knowledge/experience of Cloud Computing platforms to architect solutions including Public Clouds (Microsoft Azure) and Private Clouds. Is able to bring skills and experience in key technical areas such as Java, .NET, VMWARE, ServiceNow to Converged infrastructures and environments
Successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years experience in the following areas including but not limited to:
Enterprise Shared Service Design, Development and Implementation
Testing, Test data Management, Test Service Virtualization
Service Oriented Architectures and XML, SOAP etc. protocols
Ability to guide SST in collaboration with a matrixed group of stakeholders on all technical aspects of Enterprise Shared Services. This is a highly skilled technical role that understands the challenges of integrating Service Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) activities and platforms with the Test Services provided through virtualization and optimizing the operations in a large Fortune 100 corporation.
* Certification and Hands On Experience in ITKO Lisa from Computer Associates is a plus
* Hewlett Packard’s Quality Center suite is a plus
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience)
Job: Amex Technologies
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
American Express - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...