As a Lead Teller at Capital One, you’ll have the ability to use your leadership skills and teller experience to perform a vital role in our branch operations. Capital One is passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience – as a Lead Teller, you will lead a dynamic Teller team in championing our company values of Excellence and Do the Right Thing – every customer, every time. Your excellent people skills will allow you to cultivate customer relationships and initiate referrals, partnering with our Relationship Bankers to cross-sell bank products and services. You will work closely with the Branch Manager to develop and grow your team.
- Compliance : Ensure adherence to policies and procedures and that regulatory compliance standards are met by all staff. Complete required audits and reconciliations of consignment items and general ledger tickets. Conduct audits of tellers, vaults, ATMs and currency dispensers.
- Coaching : Work with Teller team to meet customer service expectations. Demonstrate successful referral practices. Mentor team and help resolve customer issues. Give direction and feedback to others to increase their knowledge and performance.
- Training : Direct onboarding of new Tellers. Conduct training sessions for staff on new policies, products and procedures.
- Execution : Deliver on branch customer service standards. Complete complex transactions and demonstrate mastery of Teller application transactions and processing Teller operations. Own responsibility of Teller line workflow, cash management and controls and assist other Tellers with accuracy in cash handling and balancing.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or military experience
- 1 year of Retail Banking experience
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job Retail Banking Primary Location United States-Louisiana-Walker-Baton Rouge-Walker Br 105 (37105) Schedule Full-time Travel Yes, 25 % of the Time Job Posting Unposting Date
Capital One - 19 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...