Closing Date: January 16, 2013
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) Required:
The following KSAs are usually acquired through post high school education with specialized business training course(s) and 2 years supervisory or 1 year management experience.
1. Effective management or supervisory practices.
2. Ability to communicate effectively and interact positively with clients, associates and business partners.
3. Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures, requiring some independent judgment.
4. Demonstrable sales experience.
5. Requires concentration to avoid mistakes in counting cash.
6. Ability to perform basic mathematical computations using various business machines and/or computers.
7. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
8. Ability to print legibly and accurately on forms and records.
9. Must have attained the age of 18 for coverage under insurance bond.
High school diploma or equivalent. Relevant experience may substitute for the education requirement. Some college preferred.
1. Lobby/professional environment.
2. Regular contact with clients, associates, Market Leader, RSA, support staff and business partners.
3. Some handling of heavy coins.
4. Receiving currency from all sources causes environment to be slightly unclean.
Lead Teller I - More than your bank. Your banker.
40 hours per week
This is an entry level management position that manages teller associates in conformance with established Bank policies and procedures. Responsible for the efficient operation of the teller area. Ensures clients are served promptly and the teller line balances at the end of each day. Provides leadership in delivery of consistent, predictable and exceptional client service and refers additional services and products to clients. Motivates and leads team to achieve goals and objectives. Assists Market Leader with reports, meetings, training and other duties as assigned. Partners with Regional Service Administrator (RSA) and Regional Sales Leader (RSL) to achieve service and sales goals of office. Works own teller drawer.
Lead Teller I will manage a headcount of 3 or less associates.
All associates at Capital City Bank have access to confidential client information, and must practice discretion at all times.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs all managerial responsibilities of teller line. Works closely with HR on all associate relations issues.
2. Manages within staffing module for office. Coordinates scheduling and hiring with RSA and/or Market Leader.
3. Responsible for new teller training in the office, as well as continuation of ongoing training of Bank transaction policies and procedures. Complies with Lead Teller Check List and Teller Certification Check List.
4. Maintains teller performance standards, ensuring adherence to standards, including investigating and reporting and tracking overage or shortages in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
5. Approves checks for payment in excess of teller limits, within specified authority.
6. Responsible for effective and efficient use of Office Capture.
7. Resolves client problems presented for review by tellers.
8. Recognizes referral opportunities and acts on them accordingly. Coaches tellers on same, using performance development coaching form.
9. Prepares and conducts annual reviews for tellers; makes salary recommendations.
10. Ensures compliance with cash targets established for office.
11. Performs weekly/bi-weekly cash duties in compliance with procedures.
12. Ensures adequacy of currency in ordering and balancing for office.
13. Prepares assigned reports. (See Addendum)
14. Performs all principle duties and responsibilities of a teller as needed.
15. Attends lead teller meetings as required.
All associates must understand and adhere to the non-negotiable Banker Standards and commit to practicing SGNNT at all times. Associates will consistently follow policies and procedures as established by Capital City Bank, with department managers setting the standard.
Capital City Bank associates are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Defined Benefit Plan (pension)
- Tuition Assistance
- Stock Purchase
- Discounts on Products and Services
Capital City Bank Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Capital City Bank Group is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately...