Build the living wage movement, fight for economic justice, and empower real families in Houston with the tools they need to win when it matters most.
There is no better time to join Working America's national campaign team. When there is strength in numbers we build movements and win on issues! Working America's field program combines cutting edge technology with tried and true grassroots outreach to educate and empower voters.
- Field Organizers start at $12.25/Hour + Medical Benefits & Paid Time Off
- Field Organizers make $15.00/Hour After 90 Calendar Days
- Field Managers start at $17.00/Hour + Medical Benefits & Paid Time Off
Our Field Organizers work with:
What We Do:
- Sophisticated training and analysis to improve our communication skills every day
- Independently researched facts to educate voters
- iPads to secure data
Working America organizes crucial issue and electoral campaigns at the national, state and municipal level on behalf of working families. Our highly successful outreach models have raised the minimum wage in New Mexico, won a much needed earned sick day law for workers in Portland, OR and a new law preventing wage theft in Houston, TX was just passed unanimously by mobilizing members to pressure city council (to name a few).
Working America is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Women, LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply.
Check out our online brochure to learn more. (Unfortunately the PDF will not load in Chrome)