Chartboost is the world's largest games only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 32,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million monthly unique users across more than 150 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors. We are on fire.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we’ve got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
About the Job:
You are a designer with a proven track record of outstanding conceptual design, information architecture, and data visualization. You will be responsible for all phases of design at Chartboost and will be called upon distill our strategic goals into clean, beautiful designs. Ideally, you will have a solid grip on user-centered design principles, ability to design interactions and visually, and proven expertise in designing for the web and mobile.
- Help define the user model and interfaces for new and existing Chartboost products.
- Communicate your design ideas clearly by rapidly iterating high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction or related field or equivalent experience.
- 6 years of relevant work experience, especially experience with early stage / new product conceptualization as well as shipping of new version and/or feature enhancements of existing products.
- Proven record of designing usable web and mobile interfaces.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost.
- Awesome new office space in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, free lunch on Tuesdays and free dinner every evening.
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats.
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
Chartboost, Inc. - 30+ days ago