This is a FT Lead Valet opportunity at the Intercontinental Hotel on the campus of the Main Campus of the Cleveland Clinic. The hours are
2:30pm - 1:1:00pm, 5 days a week. This position does include some weekends. Pay rate is $10.00 per hour.
Parking Solutions Lead Valets are customer-centric and service-oriented leaders. Leads ensure all staff meets company standards for performance, customer service and appearance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Adherence to corporate policies and procedures; clearly communicates their importance to staff
- Set measurable goals and expectations for self and team
- Insure customer loyalty by providing excellent customer service and responding immediately to customer concerns
- Provide initial and on-going training and support to staff
- Ability to work extended hours, including nights & weekends
All candidates must possess:
- 6 months related experience
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License and able to meet PSIs driving requirements
- Reliable transportation to and from work and client sites
- 3+ months driving manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on and lead a team
- Comply with PSI background, and drug testing policies
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Parking Solutions Inc. - 13 months ago