Reporting to the Leader - Finance & Accounting, will be responsible for 10+ direct reports
Build/train/develop/lead a growing revenue accounting team to account for all revenues for oil and gas, manage royalty reporting, and analyze various reporting metrics
Establish, develop, implement and align processes and systems to support corporate objectives with continuous process improvements
Participate in and contribute to the accounting leadership team and in relevant Statoil accounting networks to align and share experiences
Encourage and lead open communication from Revenue team to business groups
Be a role model in driving our value-based performance culture forward
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years of experience in oil and gas revenue accounting
- 5+ years proven leadership and supervisory experience, managing a large oil and gas accounting team is required
- Must possess strong technical accounting skills and experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of COPAS guidelines as well as Land, Revenue, Joint Interest Billing, Audit, Division Order and Operations Departments
- Experience with PRA module in SAP is preferred
- Federal and state regulatory reporting experience is a plus
- CPA or equivalent (i.e. chartered accountant, ACCA,CIMA) is preferred
Statoil offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. Statoil is an equal opportunity employer.
- Solid communication & organizational skills
- Able to energize, develop and empower a team
- Able to drive changes and influence across organizational boundaries
- Committed to Statoil’s values and high ethical standards
- Structured, process oriented and hands-on
- Able to combine creativity, innovation and flexibility with an uncompromising professional standard
- Skilled in developing, utilizing and extending network of internal and external contacts
- Interpersonal Skills – ability to work in harmony with personnel at all levels and across all disciplines of Statoil. Works well with various levels of staff and able to gain consensus in meetings involving various levels of personnel.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Statoil ASA (Statoil), formerly StatoilHydro ASA is an integrated energy company based in Norway with locations in approximately 40 other...