Follow a pre-determined schedule of learning objectives to obtain a functional/workable knowledge of company objectives and initiatives. The following areas have been identified as critical going forward - people, service and profit.
• Timely complete each learning objective
• Develop competency levels in the following areas: computer/operating systems, analytical scope, basic principals of industry, policy/procedures defined by company
• Utilize all available reports
• Gain specific level of knowledge of processes that post results; gain ability to discuss the intent of reports or the control measures that make up the reports
• Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
• Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Must Possess high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to relocate
• Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
• Basic industry knowledge
• Multi-tasked oriented and possess good organizational skills
• Flexible in work location and work hours
• Good computer skills
- Dock environment; exposure to varied weather conditions, exhaust, fumes, dust, noise
- Hours may vary due to operational need
- Frequent contact with service center personnel; fast-paced, deadline oriented
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...