Full-Time LEASING AGENT NEEDED
Trinitas is a fully integrated student housing company that finances, develops, constructs, and manages high quality student housing communities at major universities throughout the United States. Trinitas currently owns and manages approximately $350 million in student housing assets consisting of more than 5,000 student housing beds. Trinitas has financed $80 million in student housing through Q3 2012, and is currently developing more than $100 million in student housing assets consisting of 1,435 beds for Fall 2013 completion. The privately held real estate development company is headquartered in Lafayette, Indiana. Learn more about Trinitas at www.trinitas-ventures.com .
Immediate position available for an exceptional sales person with great attitudes and outgoing personality! Our brand new apt community is seeking a full-time leasing agent for our property built near VCU campus. Knowledge of VCU required. Great salary, bonus incentives.
Primary Duties: Responsible and accountable for leasing apartments and providing customer service to ensure maximum occupancy and resident retention.
. Lease apartments through telephone sales and apartment tours with prospective residents.
· Follow up and establish rapport with prospective residents and current residents.
· Provide excellent customer service at all times.
· Present apartment community in a professional manner at all times.
· Coordinate move ins and move outs to provide for an enjoyable experience for all residents.
· Provide outside marketing and establish rapport with local VCU, student organizations and local businesses.
· Assist with office organization by filing and maintaining organized resident files.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: An outgoing personality and positive attitude REQUIRED! Knowledge of VCU, student housing, and previous sales experience a PLUS!
Trinitas Ventures - 10 months ago
Trinitas Ventures' construction affiliate, Vizor Construction Services LLC, manages the building of our projects with one eye on quality and...