Leasing Associate - Tampa, FL - The Sedona
Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated Leasing Associate for Class "A" community in lease up.
The Leasing Associate will have a proven track record in a residential property management position and will work closely with the Lease-Up Manager and Community Manager. Prior experience preferred but will consider professional individuals with sales and customer service experience who thrive in a competitive, fast paced, deadline driven environment, are flexible and know that quality customer service is #1 priority.
As a Leasing Associate, the responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Conducting outside marketing to include preparation of flyers, newsletters and market surveys and report preparation
• Greeting, showing/touring apartments to prospective residents and CLOSING THE SALE - WELCOME HOME!!!
• Coordinate the application process
• Ensure the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through
• Maintain prospect, traffic and leasing data
• Provide excellent service to all residents, prospects and visitors to the community
• Follow-up with residents throughout their lease term and and assist with resident relations and resident retention.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, customer-service focused individual who can handle multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy. They will also possess the following:
• Prior leasing experience in luxury apartment or condo homes
• Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
• High energy
• Ability to self manage and prioritize
• Customer Service focused
• Strong Sales skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Marketing experience a plus
• Organized, detailed and thorough
• Computer literate – proficient in MS Office; OneSite knowledge and experience a plus
• Flexibility to work weekends and evenings if needed
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential.
Submit resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference THE SEDONA LEASING
EEO/DFWP We conduct credit, background checks and drug screening.