Atlantic | Pacific (A | P) is a fourth generation real estate company with its origins in New York and has expanded through the years across the country. Since the mid 1970's, A | P has purchased, developed, leased and managed residential and commercial properties throughout the United States. At Atlantic | Pacific, our Culture is fundamental to our success. At all of the Atlantic | Pacific Companies, we recognize that we are in the ‘people' business and that our #1 resource is our team. We encourage every one of our employees to continue to learn and develop their business skills and real estate knowledge by providing training, mentoring and opportunities for professional advancement. Our commitment to providing each employee with a strong sense of contribution enables us to attract and retain top talent in each of the markets we serve.
Our property management company is seeking an upbeat and highly motivated Leasing Consultant for our community located in Raleigh, NC. This position requires at least 1-2 years of leasing experience and strong closing skills.
Requirements:The ideal candidate will:
- Interviews prospective tenants and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Type and distribute necessary correspondence for the Property Manager
- Answers phone calls
- Performs other duties and assignments as needed by the Property Manager Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time
- Must be available on weekends
This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Have a great personality and professional appearance
- Have strong administrative skills
- Have a strong desire to excel
- Be Self Motivated
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience
- Have strong leadership skills
- Have excellent marketing skills \
Great starting hourly rate including, but not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off, paid holidays, 401(k) program, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a fantastic work environment with a growing company.
Atlantic | Pacific Management - 4 months ago