We are seeking energetic and dynamic Leasing Consultants to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing management company that promotes a professional work environment.
Leasing Consultants play a critical role within our organization. Your dual, and equally important missions are to attract and retain residents. To accomplish these objectives, you must possess a unique combination of top-notch sales and customer service skills. Are you up for the challenge? If so, read on to learn the specific job responsibilities and qualifications.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Greeting prospective residents (by phone or in-person), assessing their needs, presenting our communities, and closing the sale.
- Generating leads by outreach and converting leads into sales.
- Ensuring the office, models and vacant apartments are in perfect condition.
- Conducting market surveys and utilizing the information to improve sales.
- Poised for success!
We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package.
- Participating in the monthly lease renewal program.
- Responding to resident concerns.
- Accepting service requests and following-up to ensure prompt resolution.
- Continually inspecting property and reporting any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Conducting move-in/move-out inspections.
**Watch your email carefully as if you are chosen for further review you will receive a link to a detailed assessment test in the email you provided. Just follow the instructions in the email, take the test, and we will contact you with additional steps if necessary. **
- Outstanding sales, marketing and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated and team-oriented personal style.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Candidates must pass physical and drug screen.
Paragon Properties - 10 months ago
Paragon Properties, Ltd. was founded in Colorado Springs in the early 1980s. While retaining its Colorado office, Paragon moved its headquar...