**ONLY JOBS PARTNERSHIP CANDIDATES MAY APPLY**
Performs duties to implement marketing plan, qualify and document prospective residents, lease vacant units, implement move-ins, process renewal and recertification documentation, and provide resident services, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
1. Responsible for all aspects of leasing and marketing to prospective residents.
2. Prepares the property for business, walks the property and makes adjustments or reports on elements that are unsightly or are in need of repair. Unlocks models and clubhouse and checks for cleanliness and welcoming environment. Ensures that collateral and signage are available to potential residents.
3. Greets prospective residents and determines for which program they will qualify based on number of persons in household and income levels. Shows models, amenities, and features, and communicates the benefits of residency, rent and deposit information.
4. Takes applications, initiates file, and ensures that all documentation is provided for certification process including birth certificates, employment, pay, and bank account verifications. Expedites missing items as required. Ensures that applications and required documents are complete, verifies that information provided is consistent with validated data, and that all elements are prepared in compliance with policy, statutory, and tax credit requirements. Enters all required information into computer system. Issues documentation for approval by File Review Department.
5. Assigns units based on inventory and qualifications and notifies potential residents of acceptance of application. Prints leases, arranges for proper execution of leases and related documents. Collects rents, deposits and bonds as required. Inspects assigned units with resident at move in and documents requirements for repair. Issues keys and amenity passes, and explains requirements, rules, and regulations to new residents.
6. Provides resident services, responds to inquiries and enters work orders in computer system. Tracks and discharges completed work orders in computer system and files hard copy documentation.
7. Collects rent payments from residents. Ensures that amount paid is accurate. Issues late rent notices and contacts residents personally to collect late rent payments. Hand delivers notices to residents regarding actions to be taken related to rules infractions or past due rents or fees.
8. Communicates with residents regarding renewal of leases and recertification of eligibility. Explains requirements, collects and validates documentation, and prepares forms to process and file renewals and recertifications in compliance with policy and statutory requirements.
9. Files documentation including work orders, notifications, documents received for pending applications or certifications, and other items in defined files and locations.
10. Responds to resident complaints associated with community issues. Investigates, resolves, and follows up with residents to ensure satisfaction of concerns.
11. Participates in programs designed to promote assigned property in the community. Assesses comparable prices, specials, and amenities. Communicates with local employers, locators, other property managers, and residents, attends job fairs and other events to promote incentives and market the property. Recommends the implementation of creative marketing opportunities.
12. Assists to implement and execute resident activities including parties, orientations, training programs, and required resident service functions including job training, HOME seminars, health fairs, and financial counseling.
Within 90 days in the Apprenticeship Program, must have: Knowledge of general business, leasing, and property management routines. Duties require knowledge equivalent to high school or GED education. Good command of English language. Must possess a positive attitude and excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must have the ability to work well in a fast paced environment and be able to resolve conflicts. Duties require attention to detail, accuracy, and follow up.
Referred by Jobs Partnership representative for the Concord Apprenticeship Program.