CommonBond Communities, a nationally recognized provider of affordable housing and support services for residents, is looking for a dynamic, strengths-based, Leasing Specialist in Minneapolis, MN. The primary responsibility of this position is to keep the apartment community at the highest possible occupancy and all administrative duties with respect to both management office and the apartment community.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Post secondary coursework in property management, business or real estate or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of government subsidy programs.
- Minimum one-year leasing/office experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy with numbers.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- One year leasing experience.
- Work overtime when necessary.
- Office hours may vary due to the specific needs of the property as determined by the property manager or regional manager.
- Post high school education preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional sales skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Proficient in YARDI and EZ Labor.
- Typing skills.
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient office skills to include organizational abilities.
- Exemplary time management skills.
- Knowledge of fair housing and applicable compliance regulations.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness to assist above and beyond as part of “the team.”
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods.
- Ability to type using a computer.
- Ability to open and close file drawers.
- Ability to reach above waist and shoulders.
- Ability to bend at the waist, kneel or stoop.
- Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Ability to work in different external weather conditions.
- Smoke free environment.
- Moderate noise level.
328 W Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN. 55102
CommonBond Communities is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply.
CommonBond Communities - 22 months ago