SABEY DATA CENTER PROPERTIES, a Subsidiary of SABEY CORPORATIONis one of the largest specialized developers of leasable datacenter properties in the US – focusing on the enterprise and wholesale collocation markets. A growing company, we credit our dedicated and professional team members along with innovative thinking for making Sabey Data Center Properties a leader in the industry. If you are interested in joining an organization that rewards individual initiative and promotes career development through life-long learning visit us at www.sabey.com.
Position Summary – Leasing Specialist
As a key member of the Sabey Data Center Leasing Team, the Leasing Specialist will support SDCP leasing efforts through; out bound lead generation, proposal support, market research and industry events. They will work closely with the senior leasing executives as well other teams across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Construct and manage out bound marketing campaigns in support of SDCP’s Leasing priorities.
· Assist in the preparation and delivery of RFI and RFP responses
· Respond to requests for information on SDCP and our properties and services
· Support Field and Corporate marketing on company and industry sponsored events.
· Gather data on competitors and analyze prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
· Measure and assess customer satisfaction of current Sabey tenants and research satisfaction of other providers’ tenants.
· Manage and support online tools including Salesforce (CRM) and Marketo
Skills & Personal Characteristics
· B.S. or B.A. degree preferred, analytical business degree desired
· Must be able to demonstrate both a passion for technology and real estate, and a strong aptitude for business strategy.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work cross- functionally with other internal teams, customers, and partners.
· Strong organizational, project management and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
· Strong decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills a must.
· Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
SABEY offers highly competitive wages based on education and work experience. We also offer a highly competitive benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, sick leave and paid vacation.
Apply at www.Sabey.com. (http://insidesabey.sabey.com/career_opportunities)
Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer where lifelong learning and long-term relationships are core values.
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
Revised February 2013
SABEY CORPORATION - 30+ days ago
Sabey Corporation is a commercial real estate and investment company. We have a thirty-five year history of serving the needs of many Pacifi...