Legal Admin – Bilingual Japanese
$20-28/hr temp; $60-75k perm
An international law firm is seeking Legal Admin fluent in Japanese to support a full team. This is a renowned law firm who is very active in the community and provides an accommodating and engaging company culture.
The Legal Admin will be supporting the Intellectual Property team with all administrative support. They will be responsible for keeping track of billing and other ad hoc projects as needed including meeting coordination, travel arrangements, calendar management and taking minutes.
Legal Admin duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Translating (verbal and written) in Japanese
- Handling all calendar management for Intellectual Property team
- Tracking billing for the lawyers
- Creating documents, including transcription and editing
- Reserving conference rooms
- Coordinating travel
- Handling phones and transferring calls as appropriate
- Keeping track of all meeting minutes
- Handling all correspondence, including email
- Ordering supplies for the team, including lunches and dinners
- Coordinating team events
- 2 - 4 years of Legal Admin experience, preferably in Intellectual Property support
- Fluency in Japanese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $185M. Atrium...