RCO Hawaii, LLLC is a dynamic, evolving law firm that continues to grow and expand. As a result of increased demand and new clients, we are looking for more Foreclosure Specialists for our Honolulu office. RCO values customer service and integrity. As a result, we have been around for over 30 years and we continue to grow providing excellent opportunities and stability.
RCO specializes in the representation of financial institutions, investors, title insurers, housing authorities and select businesses in all matters related to servicing, mortgage banking, consumer finance, title insurance, real estate finance, and the enforcement of mortgage loans.
The Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for assisting the Attorney(s) with a high volume caseload. It is a fast paced environment and involves heavy computer work.
- Opening and closing files
- Corresponding with courts and file documents
- Sending out notices for recording
- Heavy data entry
- Other Duties as assigned
- Minimum one year office related experience, preferably in a busy legal setting
- File processing experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal
- Ability to prepare reports
- Ability to work with a high volume case load
- High proficiency with computers and technology
- Experience with foreclosures or anything related to the mortgage banking and/or real estate industry a plus!
- Experience working with attorneys preferred
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that is leading in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year old firm but the growth of something new and exciting. Our history speaks volumes of our focus in customer service and long term growth. We put high value in the right fit, so we will invest what is needed to train the right person and provide ongoing training as the industry changes and we work to stay on top. If you are someone that is self motivated, tech savvy, thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys challenges and takes initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Generous paid time off policies
- On the job training
- Hourly compensation
RCO Legal - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -