Legal Assistant - No-Fault PIP Insurance Defense
Job Number: 111384
Progressive is currently hiring in the Fort Lauderdale area for a PIP Legal Assistant in their newly created PIP Department. Our Legal Assistants handle complex tasks that are critical to the success of our law offices. Providing support to our attorneys, Legal Assistants take on duties that include preparing intricate legal documents and correspondences such as Motions and Pleadings. Also maintaining files, answering phones, processing time sensitive mail, scheduling meetings and managing attorney schedules. An ideal candidate has previous FL PIP experience.
• High school degree or equivalent
• 2+ years of prior administrative work experience in a business office environment supporting a professional team
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of Legal terminology and procedures
• Basic computer skills with a good working knowledge of the following software applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent typing skills with special attention to grammar and accuracy
• Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information
• Strong time management and organizational skills required to provide support to a large group of professionals in a fast paced environment
• Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profitability)
• 401(k) with a 6% company match
• Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
• Tuition reimbursement
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• Employee discounts
• Child care subsidy
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job : Legal
Primary Location : United States-Florida-Fort Lauderdale
Schedule : Full-time
Employee Status : Regular
Progressive - 9 months ago
Celebrating 75 years of business, Progressive is known as an innovator within the insurance industry. We were the first major auto insurer...