Local law-firm is seeking a deadline-oriented individual with a strong background in litigation to assist with daily clerical functions. Must be familiar with legal terminology, basic legal procedure, and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience with E-Discovery and Concordance or Summation litigation software is preferred.
- Preparing correspondence and typing legal documents.
- Creating spreadsheets.
- Indexing and updating pleadings and discovery binders.
- Scheduling depositions, site inspections, hearings, closing and meetings.
- Assist with legal research and communicate with attorneys, experts, opposing counsel, vendors and other staff.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have 3 years of local litigation or related experience.
- E-Discovery and Concordance or Summation litigation software experience preferred.
- Strong typing, organizational and communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
ALTRES - 18 months ago
For over 40 years ALTRES has been supporting our island community. As Hawaii's largest locally-owned staffing company we match thousands of...