Job Summary: Assist managing partner in busy downtown Melbourne law office, typing complex large contract documents from dictation.
- Create and edit complex contract documents from dictation utilizing prior templates and must have the ability to quickly and accurately prepare “track changes” in Word format to documents including the ability to accurately copy and paste from prior document templates;
- Prior experience in Word Perfect format documents will be helpful and must have prior experience converting documents from different formats;
- Must have ability to accurately edit documents from hand-written notes;
- Requires professional telephone and in-office communication skills with clients;
- Will be required to organize and maintain client files;
- Prior experience copying, scanning and editing pdf documents;
- Requires organizational skills and ability to work within client deadlines;
- Will be responsible for maintaining managing partner’s schedule and calendar.
- Education/Experience: Must have at least five years prior experience typing complex large contract documents at executive or partner levels; and demonstrate experience and proficiency in Word and Excel.
Indeed - 30+ days ago