Boutique downtown law firm is seeking a strong Legal Assistant /Legal Secretary to join their firm. Successful Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant candidates will ideally have 5-10 years tax or estate planning experience from a mid-large sized firm. This position is for a solid boutique firm with attorneys that have worked for some of the best firms in Los Angeles. If you are looking for a stable environment with the potential to grow into an supervisory or Office Manager capacity, please apply for consideration.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- *Requires at least 5+ years of experience working in a law firm, preferably in a mid-large firm environment as a Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant
- *Requires strong computer and administrative skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ideal candidates will have good communication skills and a team player attitude
- Tax and/or estate planning experience is highly preferred, any exposure to litigation is also a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Hours: 9-5 (flexible) with ½ hour lunch
Benefits: Firm has comprehensive benefits package which includes PTO, transportation allowance, profit sharing, medical coverage, etc.
Matfar.com - 10 months ago