- Provide general administrative support, including making copies, filing, answering phones, delivering mail, sending faxes, drafting and typing correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Manage multiple Outlook calendars, schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Arrange travel as needed, including booking and creating itineraries. Prepare expense reports.
- Scan and attach contracts to Upside Contract Management System.
- Create records and run reports in Upside Contract Management System.
- Maintain current legal files.
- Versatile record keeping for off-site/closed filing.
- one to three years legal assistant or administration experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point and internet based applications.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate
HCA Inc - 22 months ago