Location: Chicago, IL, US
Description Pitney Bowes Management Services is a division of Pitney Bowes, Inc., a strong company with an 80+ year history in mailing that expanded into all aspects of document management.
PBMS provides business services to various companies and organizations by focusing on solutions through technology, processes and people. PBMS lets customers focus on growing their businesses while our teams support their operation.
In short, we handle the administrative responsibilities of a business - managing a company's mail and distribution center, running a copy center, and more. PBMS also offers other business solutions, including high-volume print and production mail, records management, desktop publishing, electronic documents, and business recovery services.
At PBMS, our first priority is our customers. They are our reason for being in business and we must work every day to exceed their expectations. By understanding the customers needs and delivering quality results every time, PBMS employees keep customers satisfied every day.
The Site Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the contracted site services and the on-site PBMS team (to include, records, hospitality, mail and copy). In order to achieve these objectives, the COM is expected to: achieve financial results, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase employee engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
Financial Performance -Creates forecasts and revenue estimates -Reviews monthly P & L statements for accuracy -Manages expenses -Analyzes asset performance and expenditures Customer Satisfaction -Meets regularly with customer contact and other member of the customer's management team -Recommends service enhancements based upon knowledge of customer's business strategy -Maximizes proprietary Quality Management utilization through service quality metrics reviews Employee Engagement -Demonstrates exemplary ethical conduct that establishes an atmosphere of trust and support -Recognizes performance through fair and honest merit evaluation and rewards employees for innovation, risk-taking, excellent performance and exceptional efforts to satisfy both internal and external customers
With the right attitude and the will to perform job functions accurately and effectively, PBMS offers a tremendous opportunity for you -- the chance to succeed with a solid, stable company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. and abroad.
- Coaches and counsels to create a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support; provide honest and timely feedback to employees; addresses performance issues with directness and sensitivity -Makes fair and equitable hiring decisions that promote workforce diversity while adhering to all applicable regulations -Oversees training and provides development opportunities -Effectively balances resources to maximize productivity and efficiency
PBMS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance programs, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Woman, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply Qualifications The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
·· Proven supervisory/leadership experience required; minimum two years required, managing 4 to 12 employees preferred
- Preferred experience using a quality management system · Effective customer relationship building skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; proven analytical skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Proven experience in high volume/fast paced environment
- Ability to resolve issues without management supervision required
- Proven experience in achieving financial goals related to revenue and profitability managing a monthly revenue of $10K to $50K
- Proficiency in email environments, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel required, PowerPoint preferred) Ability to work overtime based on business need Ability to lift up to a maximum of 50#'s, walk, stand or sit for long periods of time with or without accomodation
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location...