Smartsource is looking for a Symantec Endpoint Protection Consultant
Where: Warren, NJ 07059
Contract Duration: 6 months
Hourly rate: $50 per hour
Travel required: tri-state area and occasional overtime in other states.
Position Title: Symantec Endpoint Protection Consultant
Purpose of Position: The Senior Symantec Endpoint Protection Consultant researches and evaluates complex business systems to secure information and mitigate risk. This individual will work closely with sales, consulting teams and our clients to identify customer technical needs and architect and implement Symantec Endpoint Protection for clients.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
- Symantec Security Information Manager (SIEM)
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS)
- Symantec Critical Systems Protection (CSP)
- Redseal Platform 6
- Veracode Application Security Suite
- Leverage toolsets and program methodologies to evaluate client's security and provide assistance to clients with their overall program implementation and development
- Achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction by participating as a team member, setting appropriate client expectations, and meeting agreed upon project objectives
- Create Statement of Work and Level of Effort documents, as well as develop responses to client RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
- Directly interact with account executives and practice consultants to identify, qualify, and validate client requirements for technology solutions, sometimes acting in a pre-sales role
- Develop best practices, strategies, methodologies and documentation/templates
Please send your resume to Carissa at Cmacellaio@smartsource-inc.com or call me at 630-818-1053.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or technical discipline preferred.
- Symantec SEP and security product certifications highly desired
- 5-6 years Information Technology experience in an enterprise environment, supporting Symantec Endpoint Protection technologies (3-4 years of which is security consulting, implementation role preferred)
- Proven experience in assessment, evaluation, design of solutions related to Symantec Endpoint Protection and other tools endpoint protection and management tools
- Ability to travel to/from client locations in, but not limited to, the tri-state area, with the possibility of overnight stays
sologig - 16 months ago