Help Desk - Cloud Network Support (Night Shift - 2 on/2 off) for an Amazon Web Services Solutions Provider
A leading Cloud-based services provider is seeking several fulltime employees to join their growing team!
Under general supervision the administrator is responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, access, and backup for all company and client systems. Ability to support Cloud related technologies including operating systems, servers, security, monitoring, networks, and other packaged and custom built applications.
- Address all client requests for support in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner, and escalate when necessary
- Remain consistent with communication to clients until issues are resolved
- Maintain records of all client requests within the internal ticketing system
- Regularly update both L1 and AM teams on all open issues
- Strictly adhere to client SLAs in regards to support and communication
- Build upon existing internal knowledge base as new issues are encountered and resolved
- Generate formal notifications for clients in regards to service outages and maintenance
- Practical knowledge of MySQL, MSSQL, Jboss, Apache, ssh, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, firewall rules, patch management, auditing procedures.
- Maintain internal documentation and run books
- Participate in disaster recovery procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in technical and business analysis
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work across teams and continuously build upon your personal skill set
- Linux and Unix shell commands or Windows Powershell
- Experience with common programming languages including C#, C++, and Java
- AWS experience a plus