Linux Systems Administrator for an Amazon Web Services Solutions Provider
A leading Cloud-based services provider is seeking several fulltime employees to join their growing team!
- Respond, track, and escalate systems incidents. Perform system patch deployments and maintenance; application upgrades and patches. Monitor and resolve alerts. Monitor system security. Follow change management and Configuration management procedures and guidelines.
- Perform system administration duties such as installations; configurations; troubleshooting; kernel tuning; user access administration; file system tuning, hardware configuration, system performance tuning, disk management, custom package creation, shell scripting, and fine grain access control.
- Linux System administration/engineering.
- Managing Linux based deployment.
- Administering, structuring, architecting, and supporting web-based systems that are highly available and capable of handling large throughput and concurrency.
- Shell Scripting
- Understanding of Linux performance tuning and related utilities.
- Experience leading members of large application deployment teams.
- Understanding of network concepts (i.e. TCP/IP protocols, routing, subnets, services, DNS, etc.), strong understanding of information technology systems development, project management, and maintenance practices.
- Demonstrated experience working with technical and non-technical staff.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Outstanding collaboration and team building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytic, organization, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to interface with executive level management.
- AWS experience a plus
Turnberry Solutions - 9 months ago