We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while: *Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determining how products could address such needs
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. *Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Car Allowance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of documented success in sales
- Ability to travel as required
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
Work Here Matters Everywhere.
With over 14,000 employees in 70 Countries, inVentiv Health offers best-in-class clinical development and...