The Liability claims office of Enterprise Holdings, Inc., have openings for Liability Claims Representatives in our Coconut Creek, FL location. Rental Insurance Services (RIS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, Inc., that handles liability claims resulting from our rental operations. The Liability Representative investigates and resolves assigned claims.
This is a full-time in-office position (40 hours) with full company benefits. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 6:00pm to allow for flexible scheduling options.
This position focuses on property damage liability claims. It is anticipated that future growth will include handling of both property damage and bodily injury liability claims.
- Conducting electronic and telephone investigations along with assigning field appraisers/adjusters to assist with investigations
- Gathering and evaluating coverage information, taking recorded statements, police reports, repair estimates and other related documents.
- Determining coverage and liability
- Evaluating property damage
- Negotiating and settling property damage claims
All claim adjusters receive comprehensive training for the various aspects of claims handling.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent health, vision and 401K plans.
- Four year degree required
- Two years of work experience in an office or administrative setting
- Two years of work experience that included daily use of a computer
- Previous insurance or claims related experience preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Satisfactory driving record and current and valid driver’s license required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 23 months ago
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...