Library / Help Desk Specialist
Analytical Services Inc., a Subsidiary of ASRC Federal, is currently seeking a Library / Help Desk Specialist t in Huntsville, AL. In anticipation of a favorable award, we invite MDDC contract incumbents to apply for this position by building a profile/application and attaching their resume.
Analytical Services Inc. provides superior technical and management solutions to federal agencies in the defense and aerospace markets. We are a financially strong company with an experienced management team dedicated to helping our government customers and industry partners achieve success through innovative solutions. ASI is committed to providing service with the highest level of quality to our customers, applying uncompromising principles of quality, integrity and service to every aspect of our business.
• Performs technical processes where required data is acquired, validated, stored, protected, and processed. Assures data is accessible to satisfy user needs.
• Performs accurate cataloging of data items in multiple data formats (both physical and electronic) both classified and unclassified.
• Executes library processes to support and fulfill data requests.
• Performs shipping and receiving processes.
• Performs duplication processes. Prepares classified and unclassified data products for delivery/shipping using established processes and procedures IAW all applicable DoD and MDA data handling directives and policies.
• Uses established library processes and procedures to process data items in and out for users. Provides oversight and guidance for all data reproduction and distribution.
• Provides oversight and guidance of the MDDC Library and operations to meet MDA and customer goals. Provides assistance to MDDC functional area experts regarding queries from the MDDC catalog. Prepares and develops inventory of all MDDC holdings as required.
• Assists the Government Security Manager with periodic security inventory as required.
• Documents and maintains new and established library processes as required.
• Performs multiple media and conversion processes and procedures.
• Performs scanning processes and procedures and loads documents to mass storage system.
• Performs video processing and migration.
• Researches, develops and/or updates migration processes if required.
• Performs trusted download procedures as required.
• Provides electronic data transfers following test events using approved networks and tools and proper security procedures.
• Performs technical writing activities as needed for MDDC Program data items. Proof reads data item abstracts for correctness.
• Responsible for clerical duties related to technical documentation procedures and practices.
• Ensures proper upkeep of technical documents.
• Has a high school diploma or equivalent. Minimum experience: 6+ years.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Huntsville, AL, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift
Analytical Services - 2 years ago