Library Design Automation Eng
In this position, you will primarily be involved in standard cell library development-related tool and flow development, creating collateral and delivering high quality library releases, providing infrastructure support, working closely with customers and providing design automation support in a fast-paced environment. This position involves standard cell library development supporting Intel Atom CPU designs. Secondary responsibilities may include characterization of standard cells, schematic entry, device sizing, creating associated collateral, validation, etc.
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work independently and/or in small teams
- Ability to multi-task
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work, research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have either a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At the BS level only, must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum 6mths experience with programming skills (PERL and Tcl* are preferred, C/C++)
- Minimum 6mths experience with UNIX operating system
- 6+mths experience with configuration management
- 6+mths experience with Microsoft SQL database and VLW
- 6+mths experience with Cadence DFII environment and Cadence SKILL programming language
- 6+mths experience with industry standard EDA tools, flows and methodologies for standard cell library development, microprocessor and SOC design
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...