Acts as primary point of service for patrons contacting the Miller Nichols Library Interlibrary Loan department.
- Responsible for overall processing of all lending requests from other libraries.
- Sorts mail and processes print materials received through interlibrary loan.
- Stores and picks books and journals from the library automated retrieval system, RooBot.
- Indirectly supervises student assistants.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Two years responsible office experience or related education or training beyond high school is necessary.
- Keyboarding skills are necessary depending upon the position available.
One to two years of experience in a library setting
Full Time/Part Time
- Successful experience in interlibrary loan
- Successful customer service experience
$11.64 per hour
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
December 3, 2012
Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume, and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment. Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &. %, etc.)
For questions about how applicants apply, please call (816-235-162, or if you are experiencing technical problems, please call (855) 524-0002.
University of Missouri - Kansas City - 15 months ago