Come join the #1 Hyundai volume dealer in BC! *Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
Our OpenRoad Hyundai dealership is currently seeking for an energetic and enthusiatic part-time Licensed Automotive Technician to join their Service Department. As a Licensed Automotive Technician, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: *General maintenance and repairs primarily on Hyundai vehicles
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
The ideal candidate will: *Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
Please apply online or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please make sure to include the position name in the title line). Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.
- Have dedication, resourcefulness and the ability to think outside the box
- Be willing to follow policies and procedures as outlined in the operation of the service department
- Be committed to consistently delivering high quality work
- Have a valid British Columbia driver’s license