CRAssociates currently has a rewarding opportunity as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) at California correctional facility in San Diego, CA!
If you are committed to helping others and making a difference join our team today!
We offer industry leading pay, medical benefits, and a full-time work schedule!
- Conduct initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychological and substance abuse case history to assess inmate's current needs and make appropriate treatment recommendations.
- Conduct clinically sound suicide risk evaluations.
- Meet with mentally ill patients.
- Identify the relevant signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders in order to comprehensively assess, diagnose and manage symptoms.
If you are a Mental Health professional who takes pride in your work, apply today for immediate consideration!
- Minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of social work experience within the last three (3) years.
- Valid Social Work License in the state of California.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are a must.
For additional information, please contact Erin Brugman 703-550-8145 ext. 4519
CRAssociates - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard