Licensed Clinical Specialist-VT
This position works in partnership with families, social workers, and other service providers to promote safety, permanency, and well-being of children referred by the local child welfare agency. Provides a variety of coaching, education, mentoring, mental health, and substance abuse services to children and families including assessments, treatment planning, crisis intervention, and family counseling. Clinical oversight of the provision of therapeutic services provided by non-licensed clinical staff members. Assists with practice development and community outreach.
• Provide or oversee the mental health and substance abuse screening and assessment of youth throughout treatment in accordance with Eckerd policy and state and/or local contract requirements.
• Coordinate and implement a variety of family engagement services including guided family meetings, family time coaching, and in-home therapeutic services.
• Provide individual, family, or group therapy as deemed appropriate and necessary.
• Provide or oversee treatment planning, development, writing, modification, and review for assigned youth; sign off on all treatment plans.
• Participate in all collateral agency activities, to include, but not limited to, court hearings, case planning meetings, and staffing.
• Ensure that clinical records contain accurate and complete documentation.
• Provide in-service and on-the-job training as needed and assigned.
• Participate in monthly evaluation of program outcome measures and performance improvement activities.
• Alert supervisor and contracting agency of any safety concerns and barriers to service delivery and case closure that may surface during treatment.
• As assigned, provide clinical supervision to license-eligible and unlicensed mental health professionals to ensure high quality services are delivered.
• Coordinate and provide after-hours services.
• Build a learning community through participation in group supervision, practice development meetings, reviews, professional development opportunities, and other learning activities.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships required for proper functioning with the role, including but not limited to those with supervisory staff, community providers, children and families, and other program and Eckerd staff.
Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Clinical Psychologist required. Coursework or practicum experience in group work, family therapy, and/or substance abuse treatment is preferred. Two years progressive clinical experience in a multi-disciplinary treatment setting required. Prior experience working in community settings with families preferred.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 13 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...