We are seeking a professional Financial Advisor to join the DECU Investment & Retirement Services team.
Grow Your Business:
Serve Your Clients:
- Network and build relationships in order to identify prospective clients and cultivate relationships with current clients
- Obtain appointments through active follow through with leads and prospects
- Meet or exceed individual production goals - with an appropriate product mix.
- Provide exceptional service to clients and potential clients
Run Your Office:
- Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- Assists clients with their financial and investment needs through a holistic planning approach
- Cultivate strong working relationships and trust among credit union staff by participating in credit union functions and referring business back to the Credit Union.
- Present a professional image in all interactions both personally and professionally.
- Consistently and effectively utilize all tools, technology, and resources as prescribed by the Credit Union and our broker dealer.
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations as well as to all company policies.
- Follow established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity and render service to members, which in the same circumstances, we would demand for ourselves.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Series 7, 63 and the ability to obtain the Series 65/66
- Life & Health licenses
- Proven success in a sales role
- Bachelors Degree in Business or applicable discipline
- Base Salary to start
- Competitive commission structure
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Bonus opportunity
- 401(k) with Match and Profit Sharing