Ke`aki Technologies, LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Ke`aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Ke`aki Technologies has an exciting opportunity for two Licensed Healthcare Providers . The positions will be located at the Omnibus Program and Engineering Technical Support Center (OPETS) located in Arlington, VA and the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD. This position requires a security clearance and a signed confidentiality agreement.
Please note: This position is contingent upon award.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Serve as a licensed healthcare provider, offering insight to JPEO-CBD program offices on medical/healthcare informatics and biosurveillance efforts.
- Review and provide input to requirements and acquisition documentation.
- Participate in meetings and activities, and maintain relationships with Tricare Management Activities (TMAs), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Veteran’s Administration (VA), Office of the Surgeon General (OTSG), Center for Disease Control (CDC), Health and Human Services (HHS), Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), and JSTO.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Master’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering, Systems Management, Business Management, or a related discipline, and DAU Level III certification in PM, or the civilian equivalent, are required. A combination of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Systems Management, Business Management, or a related discipline, DAU Level III certification in PM, and 10 years of experience can be substituted for a Master’s Degree. Advanced training in nursing/medical informatics is desired.
- 8 – 10 years of general experience, and 4 years of experience in a program office or similar organization.
- Expertise in nursing/medical informatics, DoD/Commercial HealthCare information systems standards and Industry best practices, and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations and policies is required.
- Experience or familiarity with existing Federal biosurveillance/epidemiology activities (e.g., BioWatch, BioSense, National Biosurveillance Integration Center, ESSENCE, Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center, Laboratory Response Network, Public Health Information Network, etc.) is desired.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Ke`aki Technologies LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Ke`aki Technologies, LLC, please visit www.keakitech.com.
Ke`aki Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.
Ke`aki Technologies - 17 months ago