Job Title: Licensed Insurance Sales Representative
Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly with an Allstate Exclusive Agent independent contractor might be your answer.
Allstate agencies strive to provide excellent service to customers by assisting them with their insurance and financial services needs. Insurance Sales Producer opportunities are for true sales and customer-oriented individuals.
In an agency staff position you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
The position is full time with flexible hours during the week and weekends. This position pays a salary plus commission with the opportunity to earn $60,000 plus the first year. If you do not have an unrelenting drive to succeed, this job is not for you. However, if you are not afraid of a challenge, this could be a career path to financial success and possibly owning your own agency.
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes and closing sales
- Relationship building
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- A Property & Casualty license with one year minimum insurance agency experience preferred
- Life/Accident and Health Licenses are preferred
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their property and casualty license will also be considered
If you or someone you know would like additional information regarding this opportunity, please apply.
All responses and referrals will remain confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!