HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and innovative technology to provide value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The Medical Tech (ASCP) is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Processes specimens, prepares reagents, performs testing procedures.
· Reports and interprets test results.
· Works with physician to analyze results.
· Serves as consultant to medical laboratory and phlebotomists as needed.
· Performs phlebotomy as needed.
· Runs instruments as needed.
· Cover lab supervisor as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Strong team work and collaboration abilities.
· Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to perform phlebotomy.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in a laboratory science preferred.
· Minimum three (3) years in a lab setting
· Supervisory experience preferred
· ASCP certification required
· State Lab Supervisor licensure preferred
HCA Inc - 20 months ago