Licensed N2 Wastewater Treatment Operator|
We are currently seeking a N2 or higher Wastewater Treatment Operator to perform all necessary tasks to successfully operate a wastewater treatment plant in full compliance with operating permit.
This position is a part-time position - approximately 2 days per week.
Duties and responsibilities include, not limited to:
To apply use the "Emai you resume" link above.
- Collect monthly water samples and coordinate with lab for pickup of sample coolers or mailing to lab for analysis
- Check pH neutralization system for leaks or spills. If necessary, correct leaks and coordinate cleanup
- Check systems to identify if they: have been moved, tampered with, have power, are operating properly, are set at regulated levels.
- Calibrate the pH probe electrodes.
- Perform operations test during calibration of the pH probes to confirm solution is being dispensed properly. If necessary, coordinate replacement of PH probes and test they are working properly.
- Compile monthly discharge monitoring reports, reporting on monthly water usage, field reports, and lab data.
EHSCareers.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard