Create exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering legendary customer service and crafting perfect quality eyewear in about an hour. Ensure enthusiastically satisfied customers all the time by performing the key steps of the "Sales and Service Process." To understand and bring to life LensCrafters' Core Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST (25%)
- Greets customers without delay (within 30 seconds) when they enter the store. Shows urgency in providing service to customers and satisfying their needs. (5%)
- Determines the reason for the customer's visit and explains how to shop at LensCrafters. Identifies and escorts the customer to the appropriate location in store. (5%)
- Is attentive to details; reviews prescriptions and identifies special needs. (10%)
- Performs work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and customer volume. Identifies situations involving unsatisfied customers and acts quickly for resolution. (5%)
- Assists co-workers who have questions or problems; cooperates readily in group efforts.
- Takes immediate and independent action when needed; suggests improvements; recommends solution to problems; does what is necessary without being prompted or reminded.
- Uses the Personal Eyewear file to educate the customer on LensCrafters' guarantees and services including: eyewear care tips, complimentary adjustments and follow-up services. (5%)
- Handles tasks, such as taking and recording measurements, adjusting or fitting eyewear carefully and correctly, is thorough and exact in details. (10%)
- Ensures finished eyewear meets LensCrafters' optical standards and customer requirements/requests. (10%)
- Uses one-hour sticker to reinforce production time of customer's eyewear. (5%)
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE/COMMUNICATION (15%)
- Demonstrates good product knowledge; takes the initiative to accurately describe the features and benefits of various lenses and frames by using the following tools: (5%)
- Assists the customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, RX and price needs. Suggests improvements and recommends solutions to problems. (5%)
- Takes time to help the customers and answer questions giving them a better understanding of available options. Shows patience and courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers; offers to track down answers to unfamiliar questions or products. (5%)
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE (10%)
- Strives to achieve Far Exceeds Expectations on all targets set for the following areas:
% to Sales Plan
% Controllable Plan
- Operates the V2k terminal inputting customer and prescription information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accurately operates the V2k cashier terminal, when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, layaways, C.O.D.'s, discounts, insurance and coupons.
- Explains to the customers that the "One Hour" processing begins now.
- Shows customers where to pick-up their glasses and sign-in upon return to the store.
MAINTAINS STORE APPEARANCE/SAFETY (5%)
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store and shows initiative in keeping the displays and inventory clean, attractive and organized.
- Informs management of potential safety opportunities (ie. broken tiles, furniture, etc.)
- Demonstrates safe work practices including the wearing of safety glasses in the lab.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of current optical theory and practices.
- Strong communicator and listener to customers and associates.
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Awareness of current fashion trends.
- Strong inter personal skills (friendly, caring, patient)
- Sales skills
- Knowledge of store merchandise
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- State licensure (where applicable)
- LensCrafters Inspector Certification in licensed states preferred, non-licensed states required
- LensCrafters Quality, Fitting and Adjusting Program in licensed states preferred, non-licensed states required.
- Optical dispensing experience
- Previous experience in customer service and retail preferred.
- On feet most of the day
LocalEyeSite.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Luxottica Group S.p.A. is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of prescription frames and sunglasses in the mid-and...