The Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the direction of a Provider. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Provides patient care and triage , assists Provider with patient care and maintains logs and clinical quality as required by policies and procedures. Must pass competencies in phlebotomy, injectables, EKG and immunization requirements
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing.
• Current New Mexico license as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support is required.
• ACLS and PALS preferred, but not required. May take course offered through HCH Education Department.
• At least one year as a clinical nurse in a healthcare environment required.
• Proficiency in phlebotomy, injectables, EKG and immunizations required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
• Previous experience in an outpatient setting preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 13 months ago