Mountain Laurel Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Clearfield, PA is seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses to provide dedicated, compassionate service in the role of LPN Nurse Supervisors.
We are seeking LPNs to work during our Evening Shift.
The LPN Nurse Supervisor will :
- Perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for assigned residents/patients for a shift of duty.
- Provide nursing care through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident ’ s plan of care.
- Provide administration of medication in accordance with standards of care.
- Adhere to the standards of care for the area, manage the environment to maintain resident safety, and supervise the resident care service provided by nursing assistants.
- Follow all Extendicare policies and procedures.
- Perform duties as defined by the State Nurse Practice Act.
- And other duties as assigned.
· Current LPN license
· Ability to work within a team environment to provide outstanding service
· Ability to communicate confidently, clearly, concisely and professionally in English, both verbally and in writing
· Comfortable rapport while interfacing with residents, families and other facility staff
· Experience in a skilled care / rehabilitation environment is preferred
We offer an attractive compensation and industry-leading benefits package including:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401%28k) and matching contributions
· STD/LTD and life insurance
· Paid time off – personal, sick, vacation and holiday
· Employee-assistance program – employees and dependents
For full time nurses, we offer medical benefits with no premium cost during your introductory period.
We strive to provide our employees with the tools necessary for development and success.
Extendicare, helping people live better!
Extendicare - 12 months ago